The Rural Digitalisation Forum (RDF) is a platform, set-up within the DESIRA project, bringing together a wide range of stakeholders working on digitalisation of rural areas. The RDF aims to be a space for sharing experiences, ideas and recommendations, and communicating them across Europe.
In this first RDF meeting, participants will:
- exchange about the results of the Pan-European assessment on digitalisation of rural areas carried out by DESIRA;
- get a common understanding of the key conceptual foundations of the project, namely digital transformation, digital game changers and socio-cyber-physical systems;
- discuss the practical implications of the mapping and taxonomy of digital technologies based on the analysis of about 600 digital tools and applications from across the EU;
- learn about the draft set of socio-economic and sustainability indicators for measuring the impacts of digitalisation in agriculture, forestry and rural areas.
- Digital transformation: Ongoing digitisation and digitalisation processes | Conceptual Briefing
- Digital Game Changers (DGCs): the potential to generate disruption | Conceptual Briefing
- Socio-Cyber-Physical Systems (SCPS): Assessing the fourth industrial revolution | Conceptual Briefing
- Mapping digital technologies: The Taxonomy and Inventory of Digital Game Changers | Briefing
- The state of rural digitalisation in Europe | Draft Briefing
- Socio-economic sustainability indicators | Draft Briefing
- D1.1 Conceptual and Analytical Framework (CAF)| Report version 1
- Introduction to the day and the RDF, Enrique Nieto (AEIDL) | Presentation
- Introduction to DESIRA, Gianluca Brunori (UNIPI) | Presentation
- The state of digitalisation in Europe – Preliminary results of the assessment on the state of digitalisation of rural areas, Michael de Clercq (Gent University ) | Presentation, Video
- DESIRA’s conceptual and analytical framework for the assessment of socio-economic impacts of digitalisation, Lurissa den Dulk (Wageningen University) | Presentation, Video
- Draft set of socio-economic sustainability indicators (SESI) for measuring the impacts of digitalisation in rural areas, Kirsten Gaber (KIT-ITAS ) | Presentation, Video
- Proposed classification of digital technologies – Practical implications of the mapping and taxonomy of digital technologies, Manlio Bacco (CNR), Silvia Rolandi (UNIPI) | Presentation, Video
- SHERPA – Sustainable Hub to Engage into Rural Policies with Actors, Michael Kull (Nordregio) | Presentation, Video
- SmartAgriHubs, Grigoris Chatzikostas (BioSense Institute) | Presentation, Video
- RURITAGE – Heritage for Rural Regeneration, Francisco Barrientos (CARTIF) | Presentation, Video
Please, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com (Lucía Garrido) for further information.